Well, whenever I heard the question, what is the difference between Windows XP and Windows 7 I was amazed to answer when comparing to XP Windows 7 has come with enormous features, so let I am going explain some of the new features available in Windows 7 most probably this features will differentiate.
Bit Locker Drive Encryption
- Bit locker is used for security purpose it encrypts the drive and to help protect your data from loss, theft, or hackers.
- It helps the whole drive to password protected and encrypting the entire data reside the drive
User Access Control
- UAC is introduced in Windows Vista and it is well improved in Windows 7,
- This feature is also used for security concern whenever a program trying to make major changes in computer
- UAC Will prompt for permission when comparing to Vista in Windows 7 UAC was well flexible and compatible.
- This feature will make an attractive on windows 7 using aero it includes distinctive visual styles that combine the appearance of lightweight,
- Translucent windows with powerful graphics advance translucent glass.
- Startup repair option reduce the time consumption of reinstallation of the operating system,
- and it eases the startup problem troubleshooting, also it will more helpful for IT admin
- Windows Defender protects against spyware and other unwanted software,
- It uses less CPU utilization and contains more scan option ad one-click access control
- This is also for security concern it will ease the IT admin to restrict the user to access the particular application
- We can also use group policy to effectively implement the app locker
Windows Touch (Multitouch)
- As long Microsoft only offer one finger touch after the release of Windows 7 is the first multi-touch compatible operating system from Microsoft
- Parental control sound is already known in some antivirus but this also a new feature in Windows 7.
- You can limit your kid’s computer use and also help them to suffer safer in online
- Already I have mentioned that Windows 7 has many features I just include the whatever favorite of mine.
- Also, Microsoft has released an official comparison of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7